Myaviatorcard.com – How do you feel about traveling, spending, and getting rewards for purchases made. I know this can excite any random person.
Myaviatorcard.com – What are My Aviator Cards?
These benefits are available to the consistent or maybe to all the flyers of American Airlines. Yes, American Airlines is one such company that has co-branded cards issued with two different banks.
Citi has a line of AAdvantage credit cards, but American also offers five cards with Barclays under the AAdvantage Aviator name.
So if you are the one who knows very little about this card, then don’t worry in this article we will learn about what these My Aviator Cards are?
What rewards do you get? and Different cards and their benefits. If interested please do the article till the end.
American Airlines with Barclays has issued The AAdvantage Aviator Cards. For those flyers who are interested in stocking upon.
AAdvantage miles as part of a diverse points and miles strategy, the sign-up bonus and Flight Cents feature can help with that.
Flight Cents rounds up your card purchases to the nearest dollar, allowing you to earn more AAdvantage miles.
Here you also get a chance to earn by just signing up without any expenses actually made. American Airlines with Barclays currently has five different varieties of cards.
Of these five cards four are for consumers while some of them are for small business owners. Following are the five types of cards :
- AAdvantage Aviator Mastercard
- AAdvantage Aviator Blue Mastercard
- AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard
- AAdvantage Aviator Silver World Elite Mastercard
- AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard.
The above-mentioned cards have different annual fees being charged and also different rewards. So there may be confusion in your mind, which of the above card to be chosen.
No worries we will try help you with your queries.
Myaviatorcard – Selecting a Preferred AAdvantage Aviator card
If you are the one who doesn’t have any of these cards and wants to get the new card then the two options for you are.
- AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard and
- AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard.
There isn’t a vast difference in the annual fee charged for both cards. As for the
AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard you have to pay 99$ per year for the other i.e.
AAdvantage Aviator Business Mastercard you have to pay 95$. The business card offers a 5% bonus, elite qualifying dollars, and potentially a better sign-up bonus.
But if you take a Red card then you eventually can upgrade to the AAdvantage Silver World Elite Mastercard and the benefits of which definitely precede that of a business card.
You can thus avail 100 % discount on your In-flight purchases up to 25$ per day. So definitely the AAdvantage Red Mastercard is always a bang-on!
Myaviatorcard – Benefits of The AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard
- You can earn 60,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after making just a single purchase within 90 days and paying its $99 annual fee.
- Earn an introductory Companion certificate for one guest.
- Get 2 miles per dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases.
- Also, get 1 mile per dollar spent on other purchases.
- Get a chance to save 25% on the Inflight purchases.
- There is also this optional program called Flight Cents. This allows you to round up your purchases to dollar amounts between $1 and $500. The added amount will be used to purchase additional AAdvantage miles for two cents each.
- Get up to 25$ in statement credits toward inflight Wi-Fi charges on American Airlines operated flights.
- Your first bag is checked for free and up to four companions on the same reservation.
- Get a chance to get Anniversary Companion Certificate.
These were the benefits of AAdvantage Aviator MasterCard’s. But to avail the services to need to login.
So this was all about the My Aviator Cards which mainly aims at rewarding its consumers with Mile points. Get a chance to save on your Inflight purchases.
Hope this article was useful for you and helped you have a clearer vision about the AAdvantage Aviator Mastercards. Thank you for reading!
Tags: myaviatorcard, myaviatorcard MasterCard, AAdvantage Aviator Red Mastercard