Acceptance of Terms and Acceptable Use
Welcome to Spin-Off Insights. This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Spin-Off Insights LLC (the “Company”) websites, newsletters, social media groups, mobile applications, and products and services of the Company (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing, viewing, using, or registering for any portion of the Services in any way, you agree to be legally bound by this Agreement and accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not agree to this Agreement in full and without modification, then you may not access, view, use, or register for any portion of the Services.
Your use of the Services, including your Account, Subscription, or Trial Subscription (as defined below), may be terminated or limited at any time and for any reason.
You will not use the Services: in any way that is illegal or prohibited by law; to sell, promote, or distribute any goods or services or for other commercial purposes; in any way that violates the rights of any other person or to hack, decode, decompile, or reverse engineer the Services. By using the Services, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age or older if required by your jurisdiction.
License to use Newsletter and Website
Unless otherwise stated, Spin-Off Insights LLC owns the intellectual property rights in the Newsletter and Website and material in the Newsletter and Website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Newsletter and Website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the Newsletter or Website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this Newsletter or Website for a commercial purpose;
- republish material from the Website or Newsletter (including republication on another website or app) except for as provided below;
- show any material from the Newsletter or Website in public except for as provided below;
- edit or otherwise modify any material in the Newsletter or Website; or redistribute material from the Newsletter or Website without permission from Spin-Off Insights LLC except as provided below;
- use a group inbox to subscribe to the Newsletter, or;
- share access to the website or Newsletter; If more than one person in your company wants regular access to the website or Newsletter, Spin-Off Insights LLC offers volume pricing for multiple subscriptions.
MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
The Company reserves the right to modify, change, or replace this Agreement at any time by updating this document on the Service. You agree to be bound by the most recent version of the Agreement available on the Service.
SERVICES AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
The Service allows users to access a variety of investment research services, including data, tools, tables, charts, articles, images, and analysis (the “Features”). Full access to all of our Features is available under paid annual premium subscriptions.
The Company reserves the right to change the tools and other services at any time and without notice. In addition, the Company may discontinue the Services, or any of the Features (as defined below), at any time.
In order to access and enjoy all of the Features of the Services, you may be required to register for a user account (“Account”). You agree to keep your Account details, including password, confidential. Your Account is of a personal nature and may not be shared with any other person or entity.
You may use your Account to register for a paid subscription to the Services which will allow you to access enhanced Features (the “Subscription”).
Subscriptions are billed at an annual or monthly rate, as disclosed on the Services. Upon completing registration for a Subscription, your credit card or other selected payment method will be billed for the Subscription on a recurring basis at the then-current rate for the interval you selected. Your Subscription will renew and be billed automatically unless cancelled before such renewal.
You grant the Company and its third-party payment processors the permission to charge your credit card for the then-current rate of the Subscription on an ongoing basis until cancelled by you. You agree not to dispute any charge or institute any chargeback for a Subscription you have purchased.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- You may cancel your Account or Subscription at any time.
- To request a refund or to cancel your Subscription or Account, you must email email@example.com to cancel your subscription. Users who cancel an annually billed Subscription will have access terminated at the end of the current billing period.
- The Company offers a 7-day free trial plan (the “Trial Subscription”), which is available to users without Subscriptions. Each visitor to the Services is allowed one Trial Subscription. Visitors found to be using multiple email addresses to sign up for more than one Trial Subscription will be subject to a lifetime ban and potential legal action.
- Users may not share their Subscriptions or Trial subscriptions with any other person.
INDEMNIFICATION AND DISPUTES
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Affiliates”), from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Services; (ii) your violation of any of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that any Content uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available by you via the Services caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Services.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. The Company reserves the right to terminate your access to and/or use of the Services and remove and discard any Content at any time for any reason, including without limitation any failure to comply with any part of this Agreement. The Company also reserves the right to discontinue providing all or part of the Services or the Features at any time and for any reason. You agree that any termination of your access to or use of the Services and any discontinuation by the Company in providing the Services may be effected without notice to you and that the Company shall be under no obligation to retain any Content, provide any further access to any Content or return any Content to you. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination or for any interruption or discontinuation of the Services.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- ALTHOUGH WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO ENSURE THAT INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES AND IN THE PRODUCTS, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION, IS ACCURATE AND COMPLETE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THIS TO BE THE CASE. MOST INFORMATION IS UPDATED WITHIN 48 HOURS BUT CAN TAKE AS LONG AS ONE WEEK OR LONGER TO BE UPDATED. AS A RESULT, ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THE SUBSCRIPTION, IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL USE ONLY AND MAY NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION.
- THIS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS. THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE SERVICE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OWNERSHIP, NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, AND ABSENCE OF VIRUSES AND DAMAGING OR DISABLING CODE.
- THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL IN NO WAY BE CONSIDERED “EXPERTS” OR FINANCIAL ADVISORS OR BROKERS IN ANY JURISDICTION. THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS IN NO WAY WARRANT THAT THIS SERVICES COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE SECURITIES LAWS OF ANY JURISDICTION.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL SPIN-OFF INSIGHTS LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, THAT RESULT FROM INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE OR NEWSLEETTER, THE GOODS OR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE AND/OR NEWSLETTER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPIN-OFF INSIGHTS LLC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL-RELATED DECISIONS YOU MAKE AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION IN the WEBSITE OR NEWSLETTER. FURTHERMORE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SPIN-OFF INSIGHTS LLC BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OR INJURY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
- USE OF THE SITE AND PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS AFFILIATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR PRODUCTS, ANY DELAYS, MISDELIVERY OR NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, RESTRICTION OR LOSS OF ACCESS, BUGS, VIRUSES OR OTHER ERRORS, UNAUTHORIZED USE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR PRODUCTS. YOU SHOULD TAKE ADEQUATE STEPS TO VERIFY THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR PRODUCTS.
- THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL IN NO WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INVESTMENT DECISIONS, DAMAGES, OR OTHER LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE CONTENT OF USERS OR THE COMPANY. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND IN THE CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED UNDER THE SUBSCRIPTION, IS NOT TAILORED FOR YOUR INDIVIDUAL SITUATION AND, AS A RESULT, SUCH INFORMATION MAY BE UNSUITABLE FOR YOU AND YOUR INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
- WE ARE NOT ABLE TO EXERCISE CONTROL OVER THE SECURITY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION PASSING OVER THE INTERNET, AND WE HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR THE TRANSMISSION OR RECEPTION OF INFRINGING OR UNLAWFUL INFORMATION OF WHATEVER NATURE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SPIN-OFF INSIGHTS LLC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT; (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE AND/OR NEWSLETTER; (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICE; (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; (VI) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; (VII) VIOLATION OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITIES INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT OR GOODS; AND/OR (VIII) USER CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPIN-OFF INSIGHTS LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO SPIN-OFF INSIGHTS HEREUNDER.
- FROM TIME TO TIME, THE COMPANY PUBLISHES INFORMATION, COMMENTARIES, AND RESEARCH ARTICLES THAT MAY INCLUDE OPINIONS AS TO BUYING, SELLING, AND HOLDING DIFFERENT STOCKS. THE COMPANY IS NOT A BROKER OR INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE INVESTMENT ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS DIRECTED TO ANY SUBSCRIBER OR SITE VISITOR. NOTHING ON THE SITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS BEING INVESTMENT ADVICE. ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A FULLY QUALIFIED FINANCIAL ADVISER BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.
- NOTE THAT AT VARIOUS TIMES, THE PUBLISHERS AND EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, OR USERS WHO GENERATE CONTENT, MAY OWN, BUY, OR SELL THE SECURITIES DISPLAYED AND DISCUSSED ON THE SITE FOR PURPOSES OF INVESTMENT OR TRADING.
- THE COMPANY IS A PUBLISHER AND NOT A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NO CONTENT OR SITE CONTENT (EACH AS DEFINED BELOW) PUBLISHED AS PART OF THE SERVICES CONSTITUTES A RECOMMENDATION THAT ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, PORTFOLIO OF SECURITIES, TRANSACTION OR INVESTMENT STRATEGY IS SUITABLE FOR ANY SPECIFIC PERSON. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT NONE OF THE CREATORS OR PROVIDERS OF OUR SERVICES OR THEIR AFFILIATES WILL ADVISE YOU PERSONALLY CONCERNING THE NATURE, POTENTIAL, VALUE OR SUITABILITY OF ANY PARTICULAR INVESTMENT, SECURITY, PORTFOLIO OF SECURITIES, TRANSACTION, INVESTMENT STRATEGY OR OTHER MATTER.
- YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE VIEWS EXPRESSED IN THE SERVICES ARE THE AUTHORS’ OWN OPINIONS. THE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN OPINIONS FROM TIME TO TIME WITH REGARD TO SECURITIES MENTIONED IN OTHER SERVICES, AND THAT THOSE OPINIONS MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THOSE OBTAINED BY USING ANOTHER PORTION OF THE SERVICES. TRADING IN SECURITIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, STOCKS, OPTIONS, ETFS AND BONDS) INVOLVES RISK AND VOLATILITY. PAST RESULTS ARE NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT PERFORMANCE DATA FOR SECURITIES IS SUPPLIED BY SOURCES BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE BUT THAT SUCH CALCULATIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE COMPLETE OR ACCURATE.
- THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SECTION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF SPIN-OFF INSIGHTS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
The Website and Newsletter is controlled and operated from its facilities in United States. Spin-Off Insights LLC makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own wish and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
- Aside from Content submitted by users of the Company and other third parties, this website and all of its text, images, articles, features, data, code, and software (“Site Content”) are copyright of Spin-Off insights LLC – © Spin-Off Insights LLC – 2018. All rights reserved.
- All Content, including Site Content is provided to you as is for your information only. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the Content, including Site Content, in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may share or display articles, text, charts, and images on other websites only with permission and full citation of the Company as the source of the content and a link to spinoffinsights.com.
- Otherwise, you may not, except with the Company’s express written permission, copy, display, distribute or commercially exploit the Content or Site Content. You also agree that you will not use any automated devices such as spiders, robots or data mining techniques to catalog, download, store or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute Content or site Content available on the Services.
- Illegal use of the Services violates this agreement. The Company reserves the right to take legal action for any such violation to the full extent permitted by law.
- If you believe any of the Content or Site Content violates your copyrights, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company takes protecting copyright very seriously.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit.
By using the Newsletter and Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Spin-Off Insights LLC has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Spin-Off Insights LLC’s members, managers, officers, or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Subscription/Newsletter or Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Spin-Off Insights LLC’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Spin-Off Insights LLC.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Spin-Off Insights LLC and undertake to keep Spin-Off Insights LLC indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Spin-Off Insights LLC to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Spin-Off Insights LLC’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Spin-Off Insights LLC arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to Spin-Off Insights LLC’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Spin-Off Insights LLC may take such action as Spin-Off Insights LLC deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Subscription/Newsletter and/or Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Subscription/Newsletter and/or Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Newsletter and/or Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Newsletter and/or Website and bringing court proceedings against you.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Subscription/Website must be accurate, complete, and current. You agree to pay all charges incurred by users of your credit card, debit card, or other payment method used in connection with a purchase or transaction or other monetary transaction interaction with the Subscription/Website at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. You will pay any applicable taxes, if any, relating to any such purchases, transactions or other monetary transaction interactions.
Spin-Off Insights LLC may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of the Subscription and Website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Subscription and/or Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Spin-Off Insights LLC may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Spin-Off Insights LLC’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois without regard for the conflict of laws.
- This Agreement represents the full and final understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, provided that additional terms may be included in any product or service offered by the Company, which will be deemed to supplement this Agreement.
- This Agreement may be assigned by the Company as the result of a sale, merger, or reorganization of the Company.
- You can contact Spin-Off Insights LLC by emailing email@example.com.
July 5th, 2018